BB's and Rancher

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bryan S said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":2uqmunec]Damn, that picture looks just like the first group of pictures. Excellent job recreating a cook!

Inspector Nick, If you would take note in the #'s of the pics from lastweeks cook and this weeks cook you would take note of the difference in the "BabyBacks001.jpg 002, 003, 004, 005, 006 from lastweek and this weeks pics is BabyBack2.jpg as in the 2 right behind BabyBacks is for the second cook with the Cherry Cola glaze. One is the original size 680X480 and the other is the one I dowsized to post on the forum 480X360. This way I can tell the ribs from the first cook and the second cook and not get them mixed up, DA [smilie=thefinger.gif] and take the smile off the smiley with the fingers.
[/quote:2uqmunec]

Yellow spots in the picture match exactly, blackened ends same shape and area, cherries in the same exact spots. Your the perfect photographer. :shock: [smilie=a_takethatfoo.gif] [smilie=thumbdown2.gif] [smilie=lol_xtreme.gif]

4.gif
4.gif
4.gif

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH! I thought the pictures were one and both the same. I thought yesterdays cook was in last weeks pictures. :oops: I'm soooooo sorry. Please forgive me. It must have been a senior moment.

Bryan S said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":2d0eec47]OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH! I thought the pictures were one and both the same. I thought yesterdays cook was in last weeks pictures. :oops: I'm soooooo sorry. Please forgive me. It must have been a senior moment.
Or Stupidity. [smilie=thefinger.gif][/quote:2d0eec47]

I doubt it!
1.gif

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Bryan S":32fdo9l1][quote="Nick Prochilo":32fdo9l1]OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH! I thought the pictures were one and both the same. I thought yesterdays cook was in last weeks pictures. :oops: I'm soooooo sorry. Please forgive me. It must have been a senior moment.
Or Stupidity. [smilie=thefinger.gif][/quote:32fdo9l1]

I doubt it!
1.gif
[/quote:32fdo9l1]
You guys are just suffering from the post-weekend, nothing-cooking blues. You'll feel better in another 4 days or so. :P

--John 8)

Bryan S said:
Unity said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":g6mrfk29][quote="Bryan S":g6mrfk29][quote="Nick Prochilo":g6mrfk29]OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH! I thought the pictures were one and both the same. I thought yesterdays cook was in last weeks pictures. :oops: I'm soooooo sorry. Please forgive me. It must have been a senior moment.
Or Stupidity. [smilie=thefinger.gif]

I doubt it!
1.gif
[/quote:g6mrfk29]
You guys are just suffering from the post-weekend, nothing-cooking blues. You'll feel better in another 4 days or so. :P

--John 8)[/quote:g6mrfk29]
Just don't know where Nickie POO gets off telling me that I didn't cook ribs yesterday? Don't like being called a liar even if it was in a round about way. Next time you want to call me a LIAR Nickie say it to my face so I can kick your ASS! ;)[/quote:g6mrfk29]

I did dickhead! [smilie=thefinger.gif]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom