BBQ Report from NYC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They got 6 hot chicks on the morning news team and they send the Mutt out to do the interviews. WTF :LOL: :LOL:

I was there!!

It was incredible. My Brunswick stew crew (Proclamation Stew Crew) was set up between Black Jack's and Mr. Cecil's California Ribs on Maddison Ave. We sold out of stew each day of the event, almost 100 gallons each day.

They put on a fine event and I was told that we will be invited back next year which will be our third year there.

While I was there, I was able to get some advice from Mike Mills, Chris Lilly and the Mitchell team. I also talked at lengthe with JB from Black Jack. Mike was testing a new cooker with his signature on it. At the end of the event I was joking with him that I was going to take it home. Guess what, he helped me load it on my trailer. Now I have two cookers and this new one was broken in by Mike Mills himself. I'm almost afraid to wash it!!

img_155478_0_c0b52452b520281637eb1046946407c9.jpg

Bob,
It was great seeing you again as well. You really took care of us with hats and shirts this year. I'm going to get some printed with my "Big C" logo and have some for you next year.

NY has the nicest bunch (and I mean bunch) of people.

-Chiles

Back
Top Bottom