BBQ Pit Masters audition video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Awesome video! glad you didnt go with "can't beat our meat" as that is already taken by 'Just Good Meat" in Omaha NE! on a side note, apparently you can choke their chickens. If you guys ever make it down this way for KCBS I would be happy to get my ass kicked by you! or maybe...

Nice when will you know if you made the show?
I heard a rumor that those chosen should be notified Monday (tomorrow) and that those who were not chosen would receive the form letter soon afterwards. Actual filming might start as soon as 3 or 4 weeks.

Hopefully soon we will know. The KCBS competitions start in a few months here in NC.

I found today that they will be notifying the teams selected at the end of this week.

I just read this on Facebook.

"Just reading all the feeds about not hearing- THE NETWORK HAS NOT MADE ALL THE FINAL DECISIONS YET SO WE CAN'T SEND OUT THE WORD UNTIL WE DO - PLEASE TAKE YOUR NERVE PILLS, CALM DOWN, AND BE PATIENT. If you filled out an application and your video was sent by the deadline, we have you on a list to be contacted either way. WE HAVE NOT CONTACTED ANYONE WHO HAS NOT MADE IT YET. A FEW SELECTIONS HAVE BEEN MADE BUT NOT ALL."

And this from Brian...

Helloooooooo BBQ buds! I am back and I know you are all losing your minds. Evident of the cold and it's pitfalls, I broke the hell out of my ankle Friday afternoon and just got outta the hospital Monday- I'm back in BBQ action. What has 8 screws and a titanium plate in his ankle and two thumbs? THIS GUY!!!!!!!

Back to business- I know you are all dying for answers and I am two. The network is getting me their final batch of decisions hopefully by this evening and we can all finally have some BBQ closure for Season 5! I'm thinking it's going to be really awesome. They had SO many options and any combo of competitors would make a great episode, so it's little wonder to me they have had to take their time!

Thank you for your patience the past few days and sorry for the radio silence- I've been doped up on pain meds with my foot up in Massachusetts (great BBQ lunch delivered yesterday by Commonwealth BBQ in Wrentham MA!) but now I'm ready to hit the ground limping! Just a few more painful hours and we sould have this season's cast. Hah! Cast... I have had enough "cast" (of the plaster variety to last me a life time...

Get all healed up, Brian.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom