BBQ Lastnight - Pics so far...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

surfinsapo

Master Chef
I made a beef brisket using "Wolfe Rub Bold" and A Pork Picnic using "Buffarilo Bold".. I injected them both with cajun injector brand from JB.. One was mesquite and the other was honey. I bbq'd them for 7 hours on the SS stick burner and then I got tired and put them in the oven on 220 until the Maverick woke me up and they were ready. Brisket rocked due to the fact that Wolfe Rub Bold and cajun injector rocks!!!.. Pulled pork kicked Arse too. The flavor is great. Used mesquite logs for the pit part and electricity for the oven part. I'll be eating some and putting the rest in foodsaver bags. I also made a Mexican dinner on the fire box.. Grilled Outer fajitas. BBQ'd chicken thighs and beef sausage in the pit. I made homemade spanish rice and dehydrated refried beans. I also made tortillas and guacamole. We munched out bigtime. I have good food the eat this weekend. I'm going to a Halloween party at the nursing home today with my mother-in-law and my wife. I hope everyone has a great weekend. Even Mike.... :D

hvac4u said:
that smoke ring is absolutely incredibbbbbble!

wolf rub was used in our second place briskit in NC and 4 th place brisket in Al.

i have a wolfe rub sticker in the back window of my truck
thanks larry!
A sticker?? When did he start giving those out??

Congrats on the finish ;)

Back
Top Bottom