BBQ game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It busted me for mixing rubs!!!!!!!and said I had too many beers and that I shouldn't have shot the poor birdies....lmao

Have to admit it took me 2 trys to get it eaten...the first time, a bird had shizit on my platter and I didn't know to take it back and wash it....derrrr I thought that was "kuntry flavurin'"

Larry Wolfe said:
The game is very cool, but it keeps locking up on me!!

Humm Thats odd, I haven't had any problems even on a older computer
running 98SE. It does have 512mb of ram in it though. Try closing some of quick start links in your taskbar. That should free up some ram

It keeps locking up to where I can see through the firebox! And won't let me add wood or relight the fire!!! :(

Shootin the stupid bird & drinkin too many beer? Hell thats the best part of Q 8)

007bond-jb said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":2pmvt6l4]The game is very cool, but it keeps locking up on me!!

running 98SE. It does have 512mb of ram in it though. Try closing some of quick start links in your taskbar. That should free up some ram[/quote:2pmvt6l4]

This is Larry you are talking to. :roll:

Finney said:
007bond-jb said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":3go3mhit]The game is very cool, but it keeps locking up on me!!

running 98SE. It does have 512mb of ram in it though. Try closing some of quick start links in your taskbar. That should free up some ram

This is Larry you are talking to. :roll:[/quote:3go3mhit]

Now I'm confused??? Yall ain't Smokin indoors are ya? ;)

If so , What? 8)

BTTG said you couldn't cook on an offset :P
Larry try go to the matches where the strike strip is...
Dam said I drank to many beers to

I get all the meat seasoned and put the butt on the cooker. Then I go back to the fridge to get the brisket and it won't let me pick it up. Phuck it!

Boys.... Boys.... play nice yall. I Think you all shoud watch what ya roll into them fatties yall smokin ;) ;)

007bond-jb said:
Boys.... Boys.... play nice yall. I Think you all shoud watch what ya roll into them fatties yall smokin ;) ;)
Oh that's right you are a new guy...that just good natured banter...now if we were talking about foiling butts or turkey pop ups or the best way to smoke sausage...or eggs well...we might be having some real issues ;) :D
This game is cool ...... i'm waiting for the PS2 version where you can make your own rub, sauce and cook more than one meat...now that would be cool....

Aww hell I new that It had me laughin Too "stupid is as stupid does" , I'm still laughin :D

Back
Top Bottom