BBQ friend need our support.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Hoss's BBQ said:
Chris Capell from Dizzy Pigs BBQ house burned down today. I do not know how many of you know him from the other forums and what not, yet he Is one of the true Friends in BBQ I have met. He has his own rub Company. Site address is below.
http://www.dizzypigbbq.com

Some people are going to place orders for his products with out expected deliveary dates. his products are great and his t shirts are also cool.Any help would be appreciated I am sure. here is the msg from the other forum.

Glad to hear that Chris and his family are allright and being taken care of, friends and family are good things to have and worth being thankful for.
It goes without saying that everybody here wants to do something to help, perhaps a way that we can all help out would be to make sure that Dizzy Pig does a brisk business in the coming weeks. Alot of pre-paid orders with expected delivery dates of WHENEVER might go along way to help overcome some of the financial difficulties that go along with such a tragedy.
Chris doesn't strike me as the type that would accept charity, so here's a way for us to be charitable while allowing the the man to feel good about it.

Cheers,
Sean

Hoss, thanks for passing on the information. Our thoughts and prayers with be with Chris and his family. Anyone who has not tried Dizzy Pig rubs, now is as good of a time as any to give them a shot and to help a good cause! I've tried several of their rubs and they are great products, and they make a rub for just about anything!! Come on, let's help a Q Brother out!!

Back
Top Bottom