BBQ Food Poisoning?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Woodman1

Executive Chef
They are saying "several hundred" in Syracuse ,NY are suffering a "food illnes" as a result of eating at Dinosaur BBQ. Their Q'ue is pretty good. Got em shut down right now. Tough break. I've eaten at the Rochester location. Think that is the original? Woody

From the story I read it wasn't a food illness...people who hadn't been there were getting sick by being exposed to people who had...

Woody,

The outbreak was caused by an airborne bacteria or virus, had nothing to do with the food. They are in the process of sanitizing the rest. and checking employees and customers who were ill when they were at the place. At least that's what was in the paper.

Bruce B said:
The outbreak was caused by an airborne bacteria or virus, had nothing to do with the food. They are in the process of sanitizing the rest. and checking employees and customers who were ill when they were at the place. At least that's what was in the paper.
That could be rough on business for a while. This is a bad time of year for receipts and paychecks to come to a halt.

--John 8)

Woody, being from upstate NY for a long time myself, I'm sure those of us who are familiar are even more surprised you didn't get something from being in "Crapchester"... :shock:

Greg Rempe said:
Woody, being from upstate NY for a long time myself, I'm sure those of us who are familiar are even more surprised you didn't get something from being in "Crapchester"... :shock:

Well, it's no Saratoga! that's fer sure!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom