BBQ Artwork with new Art

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chiles

Senior Cook
Thanks for the tips guys. I have what I think is really nice (Patrick did a great job).

Problem is I am getting some push back from the Moral Majority. My first thought is to say the heck with them, but I will find myself cooking for churches and 4-H clubs from time to time. What do you guys think?

img_84191_0_621ba8c339eec6ac28ff6ccbec729b77.jpg

Another thing to look at with that caption (More than a mouthful) is if Hooters has it trade marked? I know that it was one of there catch phrases for a number of years.

Tim

They have a "more than a mouthful burger" but it is not trade marked like the "delightfully tacky. Yet Unrefined." slogan.

Good call though.

Chiles

Hooter's did have that trademarked, but let it die back in 1988. I guess even they thought it might be a little much. :roll:

McDonalds had "They're more than a mouthful". But also let it die.

I would probably lose that line, but not if the only reason was peer pressure.

well being a faithful weekly church going lady I personally don't see anything wrong with it.

Patrick once again did a great job.

Congrats!

I purchased the URL this week and will be standing up some content soon. Computers are what I do for a living, but eating and cooking leading up my biggest hobbies.

I also purchased three other URL's that could have some commercial viability. We will see. :)

Chiles

You might want to see if your company name has been trademarked!! :shock: :oops:

Better to know now and not have to switch 2 years down the road! :oops:

A little work with Photoshop could give you a "G" rated version by removing the slogan. I can't imagine anyone being offended then.

"G" rated art version

Well, I gave in to the moral majority and now have a modified version that should not offend anyone. Well, it may offend PETA, but I can't help that.

Here it is!

img_84367_0_adcc8ef01246a6d042c4835dad3f1667.jpg

I have to work with patrick on the details of pricing, but I have no intentions of getting completely rid of her.

I just have to have a second logo that appeals everyone. Now, if I can only afford to have both printed on shirts. :P

Chiles

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom