BBQ Artwork with new Art

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The second one is just run of the mill and leaves no impression at all.. granted it's quality artwork...but it just doesn't "HAVE" anything.

I'm church going folk myself and find nothing offensive with the first design. People live, love and propogate...it's human nature! Beautiful women have to come into the mix somewhere along the lines. She clothed properly and she's not in any kind of "suggestive pose" ... it's fine.

There was nothing offensive I found with it.... the bottom slogan "might" be misconstrued by some...but seemed ok... if you're worried, just remove the "more then a mouthfull"

No offense... but your second modified design..is just blah.

Chiles said:
I have to work with patrick on the details of pricing, but I have no intentions of getting completely rid of her.

I just have to have a second logo that appeals everyone. Now, if I can only afford to have both printed on shirts. :P

Chiles

Use Cafepress for your shirts. You can upload any image and they print them on the shirts. Gary and I just had some done up and they look great.

http://www.cafepress.com/billthegrillguy

http://www.cafepress.com/mysideofmnt

If you want a lot of shirts, click on the New Vision Graphics banner on the homepage...they have great deals if you want A LOT of shirts!!

oct_97 said:
Keep the girl but ditch the words.

Something like this:
BigC%20copy.jpg

I like the girl too.

BTW, now that you removed the words below - its looks like Big C's is refering to her breasticles (or maybe im just a pervert).

Can you come up with a different phrase below? Something to describe what Big C's means.

Oh yeah, and if you are worred about trademarks - you can search here: http://tess2.uspto.gov/bin/gate.exe?f=s ... 3c2kuf.1.1

Gator

BTW, "more than a mouthful" is not currently Trade Marked. There are 3 out there and they show to be dead.

Gator

Chilies does the "C" stand for Big Chiles? Is so, why don't you just make it say "BIg Chile's"?

Cave In????

I thought my logo and KickAssBBQ may offend some people, also. But, the I got ta thinking, if somebody is offended by my name and logo,
I DON'T WANT THEIR BUSINESS ANYWAY!!!!!!!!!!
Smoke On!!!!!!
PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big "C" is for Chiles, but I had every intention on the play on words to reference her chest size. Not as obvious as "Double D"s or Hooters, but still enough to make you think and maybe even smile. This is not nearly as offensive as "Big Johnson" shirts and they sell by the thousands.

It was my stewmaster's wife (I went thru a formal apprentice program) that gave the thumbs down on the female.

I really appreciate everyones comments on this issue. In the end I think I will drop the "mouthful" and keep the girl. I really think she stands out. (pun intended). The second pig version will have it's place as well.

Chiles

Let's see what the pigs head on the girls body looks like...that may always be an option too.

But like I said originally...the one with the whole pig, is just run of the mill.

Thanks for valueing all our opinions!

Looks fine to me. When I first had my cards printed, I wanted to have the tagline,"Got wood?" on them . I listened to my "moral majority" and left it off. Now I wish I would've kept it!

Back
Top Bottom