Basic Beef Ribs BBQ'd

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

surfinsapo

Master Chef
I took 5 racks of beef ribs and rubbed with: Wolfe Bold, Pit Pirate, Big Ron's, Knox's Chipotle and Jacks Miller Cajun Seasoning. One rub on each. BBQ'd on my SS stick burner with Local Mesquite tree logs. They came out delicious. JB, you're right.. they taste good man..
<object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" width="437" height="370" id="viddler"><param name="movie" value="http://www.viddler.com/player/28bbecc4/"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><embed src="http://www.viddler.com/player/28bbecc4/" width="437" height="370" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" name="viddler"></embed></object>

SS
Killer ribs I had to LOL at the end. I don't think you need to worry about the theives with the two no trespassing signs in your yard.

Later

Buffarilo

lol
"Pit Pirate Ziplock Special"

hahahaha

Great looking food man
peace

So Buffalrilo is the only one to see the very end of the movie... :D I thought it had a good cajun sound to it. Almost scary... :shock:

Another fine video.

I thought you were a bachelor because you are always cooking at any point during the day.

I've done beef ribs 4 or 5 times and my last rack turned out so tough that they were inedible. I was so mad I was going to chuck 'em. My aunt stepped in and said she'd braise 'em and get the meat to soften up. It didn't work either.... :LOL:

The JB thing at the end freaked me out a lil.
lol
Nice touch for sure bro

Thanks again for the kind words and the shout out.

peace
<><

Great video, nice job. Hope you do more.
Were they pit bull puppies? If so, they are 2 Vic didn't get.
I tried ribs this summer and they weren't very good. I seem to have a problem asking the butcher for the right cut...a terminology thing. Mine didn't look as nice as yours. Had more fat and gristle.
I think I'll try again.
Thanks for sharing.

Back
Top Bottom