Babybacks and some Mutant Shrimp w/pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Div

Senior Cook
shrimp1.jpg

shrimp2.jpg

shrimp3.jpg

shrimp4.jpg

shrimp5.jpg

shrimp6.jpg

shrimp7.jpg

shrimp8.jpg

shrimp9.jpg

shrimp10.jpg

Was some gooood eats ... That little piece of ribs u see was my wifes piece with no sauce and she doesnt like shrimp, all the rest is minee muuuhahaahaa

Nicely done! I love big shrimp like those, but for some reason my family likes the smaller ones! :roll:

Larry Wolfe said:
Nicely done! I love big shrimp like those, but for some reason my family likes the smaller ones! :roll:

The smaller ones you can taste more of the seasoning in them, big ones like the ones we like u can actually taste the shrimp !!

Those ribs and shrimp look great. What do you put on the shrimp, and how long do they stay on the grill?

Are those shrimp from Vietnam? Do they taste like Gulf Shrimp? They do look great!!! :D

Puff said:
Div can I borrow a dollar?
Lookin' good!

I knew I would get a question like that so thats why I used a dollar instead of a 100 lol sure u can borrow a buck stop by anytime lol

JWJR40 said:
Those ribs and shrimp look great. What do you put on the shrimp, and how long do they stay on the grill?

I put a little blackening spice on it and some old bay.. Time on the grill isnt very long at all, pretty much til the tail turns a pinkish white..

surfinsapo said:
Are those shrimp from Vietnam? Do they taste like Gulf Shrimp? They do look great!!! :D

Im not sure if they are from asia or not I think they were called Prawn shrimp and I dont remember but I seen a sign on one of them about farmed fish ...mighta been the king crab legs...ill look next time im there and ask the lady as well and have a better definition

Back
Top Bottom