Baby Back Baby Back Baby Back

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bruce B

Master Chef
3 racks of Baby Backs on the WSM at 2pm, this is how they looked at 4pm when I spritzed them with apple juice. 1 rack with Swine Syndicate Rub, 1 with Cimmaron Doc's Rib Rub and the other with a combo of the two(this one will be left dry, no sauce). Couple more hours to go...

Bruce I'm gonna tell you too, Don't eat that. Send to me for testing, I'll send em back :roll:

Nick Prochilo said:
Ya know you really shouldn't post any pics until after the meal, this way you don't leave us hanging! ;) Nice looking bones Bruce!

I'll take your suggestion under advisement, perhaps we can discuss it in July at the party.

Bruce B said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":3p0h4uab]Ya know you really shouldn't post any pics until after the meal, this way you don't leave us hanging! ;) Nice looking bones Bruce!

I'll take your suggestion under advisement, perhaps we can discuss it in July at the party.[/quote:3p0h4uab]

I'll bring some of witts sausages! :LOL:

lantern said:
Which rub did you like best? :)

I hate to admit, because he already thinks he knows everything...but Swine Syndicate hands down...and I'll tell you why. Cimmaron is a good rub, in fact, it's a very good rub, however, I think, IMHO, that pork, be it ribs or pork butt needs a sweeter rub. On the dry rack I did, I did one-half with each rub and the SS rub finished taste was just better tasting, again MY HUMBLE OPINION.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom