B @ B Lump

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
G

Cool. Don't forget to take pics of your trials ~ We luv da pics! :(

I don't miss Orlando this time of year... 8-[

Craig, you won't find many folks who disagree with the Whiz.

Companies are repackaging good product now..my local grocery store carries a lump under their name that is actually a good brand from out of the country.

I wish any of the local Wally Worlds carried RO or B&B.

BTW, I just got a printed flier in the mail last nite. Man, B&B is pricy if not purchased at Wally World

21005_med.jpg

We have a fireplace and grill place here and they sell B&B lump $18 for 15lbs and 40lb for $25. I used the B&B for the first time last weekend with a butt and a couple slabs of ribs.....it was ok, in my opinion.

I was at Lowe's last night and they had Royal Oak 20lb Briquettes and found it to burn very hot and produce less ash than the kingsford, and it was cheaper. Does Royal Oak make 2 kinds? Lump AND Briquette? The briquette was like $5 somethin for 20lbs at lowe's.

I'll be throwin on 2 butts a brisket and some pit beans tonight for a Sunday family gathering. Any ideas for storage and reheating?? Thanks! I'll get photo's as well.

Royal Oak does make both, briquettes and lump charcoal. Usually the lump runs around $9 and some change for 20lbs.

Royal Oak lump is a good buy. It's 4 bucks cheaper than B&B. I do like B&B better but RO is fine. I'm about to go and get 10 more bags.

I haven't seend RO Lump, I just saw the briquettes. I actually prefer the RO briquette over the new kingsford. Like I mentioned I can get some B&B lump, $25 for 40lb.

Bruce B said:
Royal Oak does make both, briquettes and lump charcoal. Usually the lump runs around $9 and some change for 20lbs.
Fill me in fellow Macomb County resident! 8-[

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom