Any One Know This Guy?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeppers..the lady doth protest too much methinks. :LOL:

bigwheel

wdroller said:
Smokey_Joe said:
I don't know who this is, but I do sit and read all these posts about how ugly and hairy he is, how he's been beaten with ugly sticks etc...

Then I nearly laugh out loud at what people would say about each and every one of you, us, myself included. Maybe you're GQ material, but I know I'm not, nor would I want to be. I guess it just seems oddly funny to me on how people can rag on and degrade a fellow que-r and not post their own CURRENT picture beside and along with their gripes about how "ugly" this guy is and prove how wonderful they are.

Ya'll have got my curiosity up on how you look. Come on post some pics of yourselves to defend your claims on how ugly this guy actually is.

Prior note: It's common knowledge that people with beards are only trying to cover an ugly mug......LOL [smilie=eek2.gif]

Now we know who it is. It's Smokey Joe!!

Griff said:
Joe

My avatar is a current picture. And the only thing my beard hides is a couple extra chins.

Griff
Griff and I (and our wives) had a long discussion and came to the clear, inescapable conclusion that we're chick magnets.

We both wear beards to sorta blunt the effect, to give all those potentially magnetizable chicks more of a sporting chance. It's only fair.

--John 8)

Personally I keep my goatee long to catch and save any Q that misses my mouth!.... [smilie=a_goodjob.gif]

oh and obviously for something for my wife and kids to keep tugging on.

TOO FUNNY!!!!!!!

All that gripin' about how ugly that guy is/was and the only ones to post pictures of themselves are the ones that had NOTHING bad to say about the guy.

TOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY

wittdog said:
Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Smokey_Joe":3ghyti6a]I don't know who this is, but I do sit and read all these posts about how ugly and hairy he is, how he's been beaten with ugly sticks etc...

Then I nearly laugh out loud at what people would say about each and every one of you, us, myself included. Maybe you're GQ material, but I know I'm not, nor would I want to be. I guess it just seems oddly funny to me on how people can rag on and degrade a fellow que-r and not post their own CURRENT picture beside and along with their gripes about how "ugly" this guy is and prove how wonderful they are.

Ya'll have got my curiosity up on how you look. Come on post some pics of yourselves to defend your claims on how ugly this guy actually is.

Prior note: It's common knowledge that people with beards are only trying to cover an ugly mug......LOL [smilie=eek2.gif]

There is a thread here somewhere where we posted pics for all to laugh at.
Notice how he didn't tell you where the thread was? :LOL:[/quote:3ghyti6a]

I may be crazy but I'm not stupid!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom