AND THE WINNER IS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Way to go Helen, we know that it was your raw skill and talent in the BBQ field that helped you win... so tell us what your stradegy was in winning the Labor Day Raffle.... ;)

Congrats Helen.. Those extra tickets payed off. I can't think of a better person to win the smoker... Oh wait.. ME...Want to sell it? j/k.. You're going to a ticket in California for pollution now.. .. Have fun and take many pics and videos.. See ya around.. Thanks again LW & GR :D

Thanks! Sorry I have been MIA. I was driving up to Sacramento Tuesday night and just got back late last night. I'm pretty damn excited! I'm in the process of finalizing things with Wolfe. I promise I won't sell it...and promise a cook on it when fiscal year ends Sept 30 :)

Just an update...

The grill should be delivered here within the next week. I decided to put down an extra chunk of change for a Primo Jr., table, and goodies. I know I'll get more use out it....or I'd like to think I will. I'll need to stain and seal the table before using, so it will still be a while before any cooking :)

If anyone has some recommendations on sealing cypress, please let me know. My current plan is seal with 3-4 coats of a marine type sealant since I live by the coast.

Back
Top Bottom