AND THE WINNER IS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Unity said:
Helen_Paradise said:
Just an update...

I decided to put down an extra chunk of change for a Primo Jr., table, and goodies.
You're playing right into his hand, Helen. :LOL:

--John

Oh totally... I won't deny it. Hey, I don't know many who could pass up just paying up a fraction of the cost for a new toy :) Plus, the table should be nice addition when I sell it.

Helen_Paradise said:
Unity said:
[quote="Helen_Paradise":2bi5dkhl]Just an update...

I decided to put down an extra chunk of change for a Primo Jr., table, and goodies.
You're playing right into his hand, Helen. :LOL:

--John

Oh totally... I won't deny it. Hey, I don't know many who could pass up just paying up a fraction of the cost for a new toy :) Plus, the table should be nice addition when I sell it.[/quote:2bi5dkhl]

Exactly!

The option of upgrading was offered to the winner before the raffle drawing and Helen took advantage of it!

Pork fat makes a great sealant. :shock: I mean I can't get it off of my concrete. :evil:

Use a good exterior grade urethane sealant like Minwax and you will be fine.

edit sp

Cliff H. said:
Pork fat makes a great sealant. :shock: I mean I can't get it off of my concrete. :evil:

Use a good exterior grade urethane sealant like Minwax and you will be fine.

edit sp

Cliff either accidentally posted in the wrong thread...or he's been huffing Minwax and is PUI (Posting Under the Influence).

Five coats of pork fat.
Learn to shoot a gun.
Buy a winter coat.
Hang up the flip flops.
Take refresher courses on history, econ, etc.
CHECK!

Helen_Paradise said:
Five coats of pork fat.
Learn to shoot a gun.
Buy a winter coat.
Hang up the flip flops.
Take refresher courses on history, econ, etc.
CHECK!
Heck, Helen, come on up to the Oink. Somebody there will surely teach you how to shoot a gun. And you could maybe need a winter coat (or more likely just a jacket). There's lots of history and economics in NY, too. ;)

--John
(And all the pork fat you could ever use.)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom