An Observation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BchrisL

Senior Cook
Andy cooked two butts and six slabs of baby backs Friday night Saturday, for a get together with about thirty people.

I arrived about three Saturday afternoon. Andy was in the kitchen pulling the butts and cutting up the ribs to serve. I was standing around outside.

The aroma of the cooker was intoxicating. I just could not seem to get enough of the delicious smell of the empty cooker that had just finished and was slowly cooling down with a few coals left in the back of the fire box.

It is the smell of the cooker that is so seductive. I can think of no other fragrance that is as sweet than the bouquet of spices and pork that wafts through the area just around the cooker.

The Q was good to. ;) :LOL:

Yes I absolutely love that smell as well. Many times after eating ribs I find myself smelling my fingers as the BBQ smell seems to linger even after washing my hands. Just need to bottle it and sell it as cologne :LOL:

I keep my large mobile in the garage all year. The place ALWAYS smells like that! It is really nice in the winter!

Back
Top Bottom