Aluminum Pans...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I always foil over a stainless pan that I fill with water to keep steam inside while smoking. When the cookings over, the water in the pan has been replaced with grease and I can peal out the aluminum foil and properly dispose of it. No fire, no mess and makes the cleanup of my Lang a heck of a lot faster. The rest I burn off with a weed burner. I could scrub it, but burning is more fun and scares the folks next door.

Tannehill Kid said:
BBQmmm said:
Tannehill Kid,is that the Klose deluxe grill chef smoker in your avatar?
That is it. 20x54 with 1/2 firebox and gas assist. I love it.

If i waited a year and a bit that exact pit would be in my backyard now,i seen hi rez photos and there's nothing out there that can touch that work of dave. ;)

Woodman said:
Hey mmmmmBBQ, long time no see!!!! How's things up in da North Country? No more Klose site aye? Bummer!

Well it was nice on the front lawn and snowing in my backyard! i'm serious!!!
What happened to the Klose site?i heard a virus hit and there was supposed to be a new forum.
Still can't get my name right! :LOL:

BBQmmm said:
Woodman said:
Hey mmmmmBBQ, long time no see!!!! How's things up in da North Country? No more Klose site aye? Bummer!

Well it was nice on the front lawn and snowing in my backyard! i'm serious!!!
What happened to the Klose site?i heard a virus hit and there was supposed to be a new forum.
Still can't get my name right! :LOL:

No new forum. Straight from the pony. You buy that gator yet?? :shock: ;)

Yup, bought the gator and swapped it for your klose and you didn't even notice...the best part iz you were cooking on it at the time.i checked my jelly n rub supply and i'ts low! so stfu. :LOL:
I don't understand the pony reference..hmmm maybee i don't want to know.

Back
Top Bottom