Alright.. almost the weekend who is cooking?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Diva Q

Executive Chef
Happy Friday everyone. Its going to be a nice weekend here.

So this weekend its all about doing a couple of racks of spares and probably a few more chicken thighs.
Also have a craving for tri-tip so I may have to hunt one down.

What are you all doing?

2 pork butts tonight and a bacon wrapped pork loin with a caramelized onion relish on Sunday.

Ribs were 99cents a lb yesterday at a local market, I bought a case and I'm going to split it with a friend, so I think it might just be ribs or ribs this weekend. ;)

SoEzzy said:
Ribs were [size=1[/size]8]99cents a lb yesterday at a local market, I bought a case and I'm going to split it with a friend, so I think it might just be ribs or ribs this weekend. ;)

wow!

Double Wow on the .99 cent ribs. Ain't seen that cheap around here in years. If they still in the cryo and I owned a good deep freeze I wouldn't be splitting with nobody:) Warden picked up some purty nice looking catfish filets at Kroger here the other day..wound up having to freeze em course sure they used to it. Anyway she supposed to be frying them up tonight. Guess I will just piddle.

bigwheel

Butts went on the WSM at 7:40pm...beautiful night here 56º right now, going down to 47 with hardly any wind.

Took the brisket out of the cooler an hour ago and made a practice box. IT was ok nothing really special. Flavour was too mild and needs some oomph.

No pics. (yes I knwo this just doesnt count does it)

Spares going on tomorrow.
Cant find a tri tip.

Back
Top Bottom