All the Rib Pics From my Cook Today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greg Rempe

Web Celeb
Moderator Emeritus
Here are the starting pics...got some new batts for the camera! :D

Guava Wood and Kingsford Ready

Spares

Bobbi and the Spares

Fatz PigPowder rubbed with a little Woshti Sauce

More to Follow

Captain Morgan said:
would it kill you to take a few pics?

OK THEN!!!

GURU EYELET Screw-up no holding regular therm :) :D

Her Majesty (WSM)

The ESSENTIAL tools for the job

More to Follow :grin:

Ribs in Foil

Rib 1

Rib 2

Rib 3

Rib 4

Back on for 30 minuets to firm up a bit

Glazed w/ Stubbs Original and ready to Slice

Sliced and ready to eat!

Final pic before consumption =P~

Yep, 3-2-1...except for the "ONE" part I did 1/2 hr...last time they were a little stiff for my taste...this time they were great!! =P~ :D

Greg

Thanks for posting a well illustrated cook from start to finish. The ribs looked great. Mmmm ribs.

Griff

Greg,
Ribs look great! Good job. I see you have the Weber 9815 thermometer on the top grate, gotta question for you about them. How often do you calibrate them? I had three of those, and all three of them calibrated when I bought them just fine. After 2 or 3 cooks 2 of them were 10+ degrees off, either low or high and eventually the third went bad as well. Maybe I got a bad batch, just keep an eye on them.

Glenn,
I always trim my spares, other than presentation there isn't any real reason to do so! Except for munchies! :razz:

The ones in the pictures above already came trimmed from Giant Eagle...they were in a crovac package like you'd get at Sam's or BJ'S...2.8 lbs per rack! :D

Greg Rempe said:
The ones in the pictures above already came trimmed from Giant Eagle...they were in a crovac package like you'd get at Sam's or BJ'S...2.8 lbs per rack! :D

Oh, those [-( , cheater!

I trim mine all the time. I then filet the trimmings and rub them down and throw them on the grill. 3 minutes per side and you have one hell of a lunch!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom