ABTs and Fillet in the Snow

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gary in VA

Head Chef
had some friends over last evening. Wife was going to cancel due to the snow, but they only live about 3 miles away, so I said, "tell em to come on over" I did a chunk of Fillet Mignon that we sliced thin and some ABTs. We ended up with somewhere in the neighborhood of 14 - 16" of snow, I think. I haven't been out in it much since I am still recovering from slipping on the ice last Sunday morning and screwing up my ankle. I was in dire need to cook something.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
Way to go Gary. Great job. Ever note that the stupid folk look at you like your nuts cooking in this weather? :LOL:

Pigs

Nobody lives near Gary, except for the turkeys and they're just happy it ain't them. :LOL:

Good lookin' ABT's and Ill take a few slices of that beef on a hard roll with Ketchup and horseradish please..

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
Way to go Gary. Great job. Ever note that the stupid folk look at you like your nuts cooking in this weather? :LOL:

Pigs

Chris, for some strange reason, it seems to taste even better in weather like this! :D Great looking food Gary!

bbquzz said:
Wow that all looks great. If you had enough smokers and grills to line your driveway .... you would never have to shovel :LOL:

If you look to the right in the first pic you can see part of my Lang. I have been trying to line the driveway with smokers, but the wife is standing in the way.

Everything is dug out now. I have a path around the house to the building so I can get my truck around there and lit a fire in the Lang to melt the snow off. I have a catering gig for 90 people on Wednesday, so I figured I had better get things to the point that they could be moved!

AWESOME lookin' grub you fixed up there Gary
Thanks for sharin' the snow pics too!
All we got was drizzlin' rain mixed with ice :roll:

8)

The best part about Q'n in the winter is watching the neighbors catchin the aroma and lookin jealous as hell.
Those eats look dynamite.

Back
Top Bottom