A whole lotta smokin today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Green Hornet

Head Chef
Going to attempt the Cobia this afternoon. I have it in a simple salt water brine and will probably just use some pepper. Cook it plain til 145 degrees +-.

A few more of the ABTs and a chicken go on later...

Stay tuned more Pics to follow

looks great!

yes, I remember when I invented the abt.....quite the inspired moment if I do say so myself!

Making 40 of em for the Super Bowl Party.

Just a warning about the "Captain's" abt's...Unless you want to start mass producing them, dont share them with your friends. Once they taste them, they'll want you to bring them to every party !

I can't leave you guys alone in this playroom without yall getting into mischief [-X
While you been playin I have beeen smokin...ribs out chicken in!

It is pouring down rain so no shots on the big baby yet.
Cobia is almost done looks good, at least. [-o<
Pics in a few :D

I did a butt last night with a major rainstorm moving over...still came out good...the rain and wind cooled my wsm down a little bit, but not enough to get me to go out and stir the coals in the rain!

By the way...I didn't come up with the 3-2-1 method for spareribs.
Someone devised that from my 2-1-1 method for babybacks. :!:

As promised...her is how to Chobia turned out

Turned out pretty good. Flaky and moist. Gonna run it over to the neighbors now the rain has stopped. I tried the smaller piece.

Here is the chicken going with the last of Capts. ABTs

Chicken is finally done. The rain wreeked havoc with the temperture.

A bunch of happy kiddies! Wifey too, but she will not submit to candid photography. She does NOT luv da pics!

Green Hornet said:
Is it not working for you Joker? I did a preview and they looked normal. #-o :badgrin: :-(
Sorry, just my continued protest against ePhotoHut and their pop-up's. I refuse to look at any of those pics and, well, that's all I'm gonna say about it. Sorry, you just happened to catch the flack. :-(

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom