A snack and a meal...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

john pen

Master Chef
Had a few friends over last night for some beer and Tequila....(uugghh..what a mistake that was.)..Anyway..grilled up some wings..

And celebrated our anniversery tonight...

Been a heart healthy 24 hours... :roll:

Nick Prochilo said:
Good looking meals John! How is that new drink from Miller?

John we're waiting on the Miller Chill review!

Good looking food! Congratulations on the Anniversary!

Happy Anniversary. Tequilla shooters with a little salt and lime chased with cold beer is hard to beat. In Tejas you would be noted as having a well stocked bar. Might also require a designated driver. Them DWI's is getting expunsive.

bigwheel

The miller Chill is sort of like Corona but a bit sweeter...Sort of a cross between a beer and a wine cooler..the only Miller product I like..but its a bit pricey compared to other beer..

LaBatts Blue Lite 12 pack - $7.99
Miller Chill 12 pack - $13.99 ( on sale for $10.99 )

007bond-jb said:
Happy anniversery John. The friends you had over were they Girl friends? ;)

Unfortunatly not...my wifes funny about me having girls over..she can be such a bi#@c ! Plus, the only girls that will hang with me are either to young to drink, or to old to be up past 8 !

John, looks great! Happy Anniversary!

I have a friend or two from Texas and the Miller Chill is a knock off of "chillada", (beer, salt and lime). They drink Michilada which is beer, salt, lime and hot sauce. We had the miller chilada the other day and thought it did not taste like either. In Virginia we would drink Red Eye, Beer and tomato juice, which I still drink on hot summer days.

At the markets in my neighborhood you can buy 'beer salts'. I have not been brave enough to buy any yet but may have to give it a shot.

john pen said:
The miller Chill is sort of like Corona but a bit sweeter...Sort of a cross between a beer and a wine cooler..the only Miller product I like..but its a bit pricey compared to other beer..

You must have googled the price of beer...because to the best of my knowledge you have never bought it...

wittdog said:
john pen said:

You must have googled the price of beer...because to the best of my knowledge you have never bought it...

Well, I hear people talk about buying it...

wittdog said:
john pen said:

from what I hear that's the truth.....that's some funny $hit Dave :LOL: :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom