A Nice Chuckle....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ScottyDaQ

Master of All
Got a 4.5 pound Chuck roast and threw it on yesterday. Rubbed with wooster sauce and then Wolfe Rub Bold. Smoked it with maple and apple.

Smelling great!

Foiled at 160, and returned to the WSM. Here it is out of the foil once it reached 205.

Pulled like a dream, and the taste was outstanding !

A closer look.

I'll post pics of my favorite sammich around race time... I made one last night, but didn't take any pics... too dam hungry!!!

Kaiser roll and throw on some chuck.

Dribble on a little delicious Rev Marvin's Hot BBQ Sauce.

Add some onion rings (I used Vidalia)

Put on some Provolone and throw it under the broiler (toast the top bun while you're at it (I also like to add a little Sriracha, and a litle extra Wolfe Rub Bold)).

And there you have it.

Sriracha must have been the best zip on that. Super looking sammy! Last time I did a huge chunk of sirloin it was a little dry, but that's what I get for not foiling I guess. :roll: Next time I will. ;)

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
Sriracha must have been the best zip on that. Super looking sammy! Last time I did a huge chunk of sirloin it was a little dry, but that's what I get for not foiling I guess. :roll: Next time I will. ;)

Yeah, but... Sirloin's fer grillin, not for smokin. It's that hoof to meat cut ratio, that lets ya know how to cook it.

Great looking sandwich Scotty! I'll tell you what, Reverend Marvins is good on everything, but exceptionally good on shredded beef!! Yum Yum!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom