A man with a plan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was hungry one plated pic took quick…Brisket came out pretty good…but I prefer the Low and Slow over the Hot and Fast method…The Burnt Ends were a big hit…Luvs me some Burnt Ends…

wittdog said:
We stopped at my new favorite store…the Restaurant Depot today…I picked up a few briskets 2 full packers and a flat…one of the packers is going on the Yabba Dabba Grill tomorrow to do a hot and fast brisket..the other two will be made into pastrami for our upcoming camping trip…..I’m planning on grinding the finished pastrami along with some cooked taters and making “hash patties”….I figure toss them on the grill and top with an egg…and an instant breakfast classic Sammie is born….The briskets were $1.89lb for Angus Briskets….

EXCELLENT idea!

Can't wait to see those pics!!!

wittdog said:
Uncle Bubba said:
How'd you get into the Restaurant Depot without a tax ID?? I go to the one in Pittsburgh and their meat selection is really good. I like their St.Louis cut ribs. They are really trimmed well.
I pulled a Pigs :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

You don't need a tax ID if you agree to pay your sales tax at the time of purchase ;)
Dave, I can send you my card and just use Val's (same number) ;) :LOL: We love the place. Much $ to be saved there!

Pigs

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
wittdog said:
[quote="Uncle Bubba":29tqs7lc]How'd you get into the Restaurant Depot without a tax ID?? I go to the one in Pittsburgh and their meat selection is really good. I like their St.Louis cut ribs. They are really trimmed well.
I pulled a Pigs :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

You don't need a tax ID if you agree to pay your sales tax at the time of purchase ;)
Dave, I can send you my card and just use Val's (same number) ;) :LOL: We love the place. Much $ to be saved there!

Pigs[/quote:29tqs7lc]
I have a card but thanks for the offer

I have a real dust-up going with my UPS guy. I know that hair-bag ate the samples you sent. I think I'll cut one of his tires. :evil: :LOL:

img_190918_0_1667687ec00f79699cb61f56fd7cc7f6.jpg

Pigs

Back
Top Bottom