A Good Day In The Smoke

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
It was 25* when I cranked up the chimney for Petunia this morning. Took a while to get the temp up but once it did :D .

My Super Bowl XL menu cook.

looks real good. making me want to head to the butchers to get something to feed my new addiction. what fuels it even more is having my tweenage daughter who doesnt like anything asking when I am going to smoke during the week...she likes it when the bus comes through the neighborhood and she can tell her friends "that smell is my daddy cooking for me" I guess she forgot about her mom and brother

Larry Wolfe said:
Looking good Bill!! What time you breaking the foil out for dem dare butts?? :eek:

Once they reach 170* and not a minute sooner. Dont knock it until you try it.

Bill The Grill Guy said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":47nueh6b]Looking good Bill!! What time you breaking the foil out for dem dare butts?? :eek:

Once they reach 170* and not a minute sooner. Dont knock it until you try it.[/quote:47nueh6b]

Awww come on now. You can make fun of my pit small, but I can't pick on you foiling??? :-( :-( :-( :-( :-(

Let me be the first to point out that I have the same looking grill cleaning devicea as seen in the first pic (hopefully, that being pointed out, this thread will take a turn into some unknown direction..)..Oh and by the way..looks good Bill..

Got the Brats in a pan of beer now, and will be putting them in the smoker soon. Should be right for lunch. :D

=P~ I'll be right there! =P~ And you know how to set your camera to "Macro" Mode, too! :(

Brisket looks great Bill! How big was it? How long did it take? Huh, Huh? Inquiring minds want to know???

Back
Top Bottom