A day in the smoke 07

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A day at the Witts

I have to say- the food at the Witt's was outstanding, as usual....why, they even had gourmet cheese! And of course, the wobbly pops helped bring out the fine BBQ flavor! I left out of self defense: I thought if I stayed any longer I would have to be rolled out of there! :LOL: John sure missed another good feed-maybe if he's lucky, I might share some of the goodies Witt sent back with me :twisted:

Re: A day at the Witts

lola1133 said:
I have to say- the food at the Witt's was outstanding, as usual....why, they even had gourmet cheese! And of course, the wobbly pops helped bring out the fine BBQ flavor! I left out of self defense: I thought if I stayed any longer I would have to be rolled out of there! :LOL: John sure missed another good feed-maybe if he's lucky, I might share some of the goodies Witt sent back with me :twisted:
Oh yes Lola leaves John at home and brings not only gourmet cheese and gorumet crackers...but also some wobbly pops...never would happen if John was around. Cappy the Brisket was done on old Buford...

Sure, she brought beer, but did she bring Pork or cigars ?????? Huh, did she, did she ?????

I think NOT !!!

john pen said:
Sure, she brought beer, but did she bring Pork or cigars ?????? Huh, did she, did she ?????

I think NOT !!!
She said pork was fishing...and she offered to walk across the street and get cigars. :D ;)

Ya sure..she "offered"...she would've never gone...Oh well..Ive been searching the fridge for leftovers...

john pen said:
Ya sure..she "offered"...she would've never gone...Oh well..Ive been searching the fridge for leftovers...
Look in the frezer....you might come across some Gumbo....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom