A day cooking with an old friend

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Puff said:
Not to get all mushy but cooking on the CG takes me back to when I first joined this forum. I've learned more than any man can learn from you guys and I appreciate it more than you'll ever know. You guys are the best ;)
Thank you :D

Puff,
I remember you from day one...........................you made a wheelchair joke and continued to hurt my feelings to this day....... :(

In all seriousness, you don't need to thank anyone here. YOU obviously had a talent before you started posting here. You came here not knowing a whole lot about BBQ, and now you are one of the most influential people here on the forum! Thank you for all you have shared with us!

Larry Wolfe said:
Puff said:
Not to get all mushy but cooking on the CG takes me back to when I first joined this forum. I've learned more than any man can learn from you guys and I appreciate it more than you'll ever know. You guys are the best ;)
Thank you :D

Puff,
I remember you from day one...........................you made a wheelchair joke and continued to hurt my feelings to this day....... :(

In all seriousness, you don't need to thank anyone here. YOU obviously had a talent before you started posting here. You came here not knowing a whole lot about BBQ, and now you are one of the most influential people here on the forum! Thank you for all you have shared with us!
I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings Larry :(
I don't know what made me say those mean and horrible things.
Thank you for being there at 5 in the morning when I had a question to be answered and never making fun of my impedment.
From this point on I won't make sport of your handicap. :D
Thanks buddy ;)

Puff said:
Thank you for being there at 5 in the morning when I had a question to be answered and never making fun of my impedment.
Thanks buddy ;)

If you stop picking on me, I'll stop helping you! Your jokes against the handicap are what drive me! :LOL:

Puff,

I'm glad you are here. BBQ and Sausage and who know what else...Oh the food looks great!!!!

As other's have already said you are very much appreciated here!

Larry Wolfe said:
Puff said:
Thanks buddy ;)

If you stop picking on me, I'll stop helping you! Your jokes against the handicap are what drive me! :LOL:
OK.......I take it back roller boy! :LOL: ;)

It looks great puff. This thread makes me think of the days of the my char-broil silver smoker. I remember the struggles of controlling the temps and all of the choice words used before I learned how to control the fire. I also remember buying a half cord of green hickory when I first got the smoker because the firewood guy told me I would not get a smoke flavor if I was burning if I was burning seasoned wood. Everything for the first few months tasted a like ham. I also competed for the first time with this smoker at the KidQ at New Holland and when I had to goto the cooks meeting I was so worried that would mess something up when I left him to tend the smoker. This smoker helped me lean many tips and tricks that I still use today.

Thanks for bring back memories puff

:D

Your welcome and great story Chris ;)
Cap, Cleglue, and all the other members here, thanks for all the tips and tricks I've learned in the last couple years.
8)

This thread takes me back also.

Back to the days of Me and Puff both whinning about the temp control issues we were both having with our POS Chargriller. :shock: :LOL:

I also remember Puff.......................he was the first member to hit 1000 posts in his first three days here! :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom