75lbs of BUTT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The yield came out lower than I expected............38lbs exactly after a couple quality checks. 51% :shock:

That was fast! Brought the 38lbs of BBQ to work this morning and it's all sold! At $10 per lb I grossed $380 and my total cost was right at $150 for (75lbs of butt, rub, charcoal and vacuum bags), total profit is $230 for a weekend of doing something I love to do! Why do I come to work everyday when I can say home doing something I actually like doing???

Well Larry, you go to work because that's where all of your customers are found. But, I'm glad that you are doing well in your weekend job.

dollarbill said:
awesome, awesome, awesome! Wish I could do that. :P

Well the money part is nice, but it is a good amount of work...........

Speaking of work.....going to BJ's for another case, more people want Q, it's selling faster than I can make it, might be time for another WSM.

Larry Wolfe said:
dollarbill said:
awesome, awesome, awesome! Wish I could do that. :P

Well the money part is nice, but it is a good amount of work...........

Speaking of work.....going to BJ's for another case, more people want Q, it's selling faster than I can make it, might be time for another WSM.

All that work? Like rubbing the butt with rub and then carrying them all the way to the WSM? hahahaa

By the way.... wasnt yeterday time to get another WSM? :LOL: :shock:

Picked up the case of butts last night, this ones at 75.3lbs, almost identical to the last one. Going to put the butts on tonight and will pull tomorrow afternoon.

Hey Larry,

That looks really good, its making me hungry.
You know my address so Ill tell Patty to be looking for the Fed X truck. :LOL:

JWJR40 said:
Hey Larry,

That looks really good, its making me hungry.
You know my address so Ill tell Patty to be looking for the Fed X truck. :LOL:

John pay for the shipping and I'll get it packed in dry ice and get it out to you!!! :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom