6 butts...VIDEO ADDED

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Great video! Klose is the pit maker out of Houston, right? Seems like a pain to have to babysit it constantly like that.

Love2<º((((>< said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":1zk3gbsu]Real bbq'ers don't find it a pain at all! :shock: :shock: 8) 8) :LOL: :LOL:

LOL. Real BBQers? I'm not the one who lives in Ohio!!!! :LOL: :LOL:[/quote:1zk3gbsu]
Whatcha' sayin' dude?
We have to live in Texas to cook great Q'?
Come on over......I'll teach ya' right! ;)

Love2<º((((>< said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":2ce3wfcd]Real bbq'ers don't find it a pain at all! :shock: :shock: 8) 8) :LOL: :LOL:

LOL. Real BBQers? I'm not the one who lives in Ohio!!!! :LOL: :LOL:[/quote:2ce3wfcd]

Hey, I take offense to that even though I know it was made in jest. For the record:

1. The Ribfest competions that you see around the country originated in Cleveland.

2. Cincinnati's Nickname is Porkopolis dating back to 1835 when Cincinnati was the country's chief hog packing center.

3. One of the most famous rib joints in the country is located in Ohio, Montgomery Inn, try it sometime.

4. When the last two Jack Daniel's Champions came into Ohio last month, they were soundly beaten by Big Mike (a member of this forum) and several other Ohio Teams.

5. And finally as a tribute to the pig which everyone with any sense about them knows is the only true BBQ, I'll leave you with a picture from the streets of Cincinnati and our famous flying pigs!

Kloset BBQR said:
[quote="Love2<º((((><":2ilz7f6w][quote="Greg Rempe":2ilz7f6w]Real bbq'ers don't find it a pain at all! :shock: :shock: 8) 8) :LOL: :LOL:

LOL. Real BBQers? I'm not the one who lives in Ohio!!!! :LOL: :LOL:[/quote:2ilz7f6w]

Hey, I take offense to that even though I know it was made in jest. For the record:

1. The Ribfest competions that you see around the country originated in Cleveland.

2. Cincinnati's Nickname is Porkopolis dating back to 1835 when Cincinnati was the country's chief hog packing center.

3. One of the most famous rib joints in the country is located in Ohio, Montgomery Inn, try it sometime.

4. When the last two Jack Daniel's Champions came into Ohio last month, they were soundly beaten by Big Mike (a member of this forum) and several other Ohio Teams.

5. And finally as a tribute to the pig which everyone with any sense about them knows is the only true BBQ, I'll leave you with a picture from the streets of Cincinnati and our famous flying pigs![/quote:2ilz7f6w]

img_160542_0_772c8059b71b751ecb603db7854facd7.gif

Love2<º((((>< said:
[quote="Kloset BBQR":16h8n2tu][quote="Love2<º((((><":16h8n2tu][quote="Greg Rempe":16h8n2tu]Real bbq'ers don't find it a pain at all! :shock: :shock: 8) 8) :LOL: :LOL:

LOL. Real BBQers? I'm not the one who lives in Ohio!!!! :LOL: :LOL:[/quote:16h8n2tu]

5. And finally as a tribute to the pig which everyone with any sense about them knows is the only true BBQ, I'll leave you with a picture from the streets of Cincinnati and our famous flying pigs![/quote:16h8n2tu]

img_160568_0_772c8059b71b751ecb603db7854facd7.gif
[/quote:16h8n2tu]

LOL! :LOL: You're forgiven! Besides, Rempe's not from Ohio anyways!

Kloset BBQR said:
[quote="Love2<º((((><":3021ptbj][quote="Kloset BBQR":3021ptbj][quote="Love2<º((((><":3021ptbj][quote="Greg Rempe":3021ptbj]Real bbq'ers don't find it a pain at all! :shock: :shock: 8) 8) :LOL: :LOL:

LOL. Real BBQers? I'm not the one who lives in Ohio!!!! :LOL: :LOL:[/quote:3021ptbj]

5. And finally as a tribute to the pig which everyone with any sense about them knows is the only true BBQ, I'll leave you with a picture from the streets of Cincinnati and our famous flying pigs![/quote:3021ptbj]

img_160571_0_772c8059b71b751ecb603db7854facd7.gif
[/quote:3021ptbj]

LOL! :LOL: You're forgiven! Besides, Rempe's not from Ohio anyways![/quote:3021ptbj]

Don't go there............we're not sure he was from here either!
BTW Greg, the attic is gonna be crowded this winter, huh!

No its the place where liberal campaigns go to die!

Just ask President John "I can't believe I'm losing to this Moron! Kerry! :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom