3rd Cook for LuLu

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Got a late start this morning, didn't get the food on until 11:30. Two 7lb Turkey Breasts and two racks of spares trimmed.

Larry Wolfe said:
Got a late start this morning, didn't get the food on until 11:30. Two 7lb Turkey Breasts and two racks of spares trimmed.

Larry nice pics they look good , I to got started late around noon , got the ole fashioned 55 gallon drum fired up to 2oo addded oak limbs its holding at 275 , put the beef ribs on should be ready at 5 or 6 PM at this rate, I got toe Cattlemans BBQ ready and waiting. Once I figure out how to do pics on this thing I will add them.

2.5hrs into the cook, ribs are looking good and the turkey breasts are at 136*. LuLu is chugging along nicely!

Big Mike said:
Am I just not seeing pictures. I don't seem to be able to see any pictures in posts.

I just put some spares on and will be adding some turkey breast after while.

Mike

Mike, I think I posted the post first by accident before I added the pic's. Try again and let me know.

What's all them wires runnin into yer meat? You tryin to bring that stuff back to life like Frankenstein or somethin?

Larry, did you lift the skin and put some rub under there also? I came back from golf today and threw a 7 1/2 pound breats on also. It's just about done.

This is a first, I got really really sick in the middle of a cook. Had my wife finish the cook with me blurting out instructions. I haven't been able to even taste anything. I cut up the ribs and the turkey and didn't even feel like tasting anything. I'm very miserable, good night.

Larry Wolfe said:
This is a first, I got really really sick in the middle of a cook. Had my wife finish the cook with me blurting out instructions. I haven't been able to even taste anything. I cut up the ribs and the turkey and didn't even feel like tasting anything. I'm very miserable, good night.
Maybe we should have her on the team instead of you? 8-[
Just kidding buddy.

Larry Wolfe said:

Larry, That's even before our Redskins stunk up the place!! :)

Hope you don't feel too bad the cook looked like it was going vey well.

-YB

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom