2Fer Today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Green Hornet

Head Chef
Found a nice lil lamb at the store. About 3lb. I doused it with EVOO and some Garlic. The Chuck is for dinner tonight. Got a head start on it ealry today for a change. ;)

You are a cooking machine GH...go go go....little bit of thyme on some lamb along with the garlic is good as well..

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
What cut of lamb is that? I see no bone. Looks like a fine cut to put on the pit indeed.
I dunno..It was a lamb roast. Yer right, no bone in it. Just finished it up and had a few slices for lunch. Delicious with some mint sauce from the UK I found. I cut up about a pound of it and sent it down to my Mom and Dad, they love lamb too. The rest is going to get cubed and put into a Sheppherds pie or something. The weather is turning real lousey here. Bad lil front coming through and I hope the chuck can be finished on time. Big wind wreeks havoc on the Big Baby.

oompappy said:
Nice color on that roast!!! 8)
The lamb I see in the netting around here is usually labled
as boneless leg.
I think your corect pappy. Just never have seen one so nice as that with the fat wraped and rolled the way that one was, sure makes me want to start looking around for lamb agian as the last boneless one I got was not worth the price per pound I shelled out for it.

Man that looks good. Here I am all stuck at work and you have the nerve to post those pics. Makes me almost want to quit my job and go home and cook ;)

Back
Top Bottom