$25.00 - 12" red Fibrox handled Forschner Chef' knife

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ

Master Chef
You got to be kidding. What's the deal? I have a ex-wife and make support payments and you can't scratch up 25 bucks? WTF. You on the crack dude? Damn, Learn how to take care of bushiness. Your a idiot if you need to sell something to stay in business! Or get the job done. Sorry pal, Your as stupid as they come. WAKE UP! I'd like to help you with cash, But selling a knife?

Lighten up Jeff? No way. Been catering and selling yourself? Didn't think so. I make a good living off of barbecue. Pays the bills and then some. If Fatz is need of selling his knife to make ends meet he's a wantabe that has no sense of business. And is chasseing a lost dream. I hope he recovers and business is good. You have no clue what it is to cater barbecue so how can you have a opinion? That's the problem with the folk who do.And who can't.

Jeff E said:
[quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":1fbk9tkz]Lighten up Jeff? No way. Been catering and selling yourself? Didn't think so. I make a good living off of barbecue. Pays the bills and then some. If Fatz is need of selling his knife to make ends meet he's a wantabe that has no sense of business. And is chasseing a lost dream. I hope he recovers and business is good. You have no clue what it is to cater barbecue so how can you have a opinion? That's the problem with the folk who do.And who can't.

Hey Pigs, No I don't cater.... but I do know enough not to leave a brisket sitting out for 4 - 8 hours before putting it in the pit (something you said you do in another thread). I wouldn't eat your BBQ for fear of getting sick.
FATZ may not be making the money you do, but it seems like his Momma taught him how to treat other people. You could take a lesson.
You can tell him he needs to re-think his catering businees, but calling him an idiot was way over the line.[/quote:1fbk9tkz] Ovrer the line or not. I'm a idiot. So who cares I make money! Who are you that has no knolage to bag on me?

Woo Hoo... I get to do the first ....
:pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop:

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
[quote="Jeff E":vjvnvs67][quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":vjvnvs67]Lighten up Jeff? No way. Been catering and selling yourself? Didn't think so. I make a good living off of barbecue. Pays the bills and then some. If Fatz is need of selling his knife to make ends meet he's a wantabe that has no sense of business. And is chasseing a lost dream. I hope he recovers and business is good. You have no clue what it is to cater barbecue so how can you have a opinion? That's the problem with the folk who do.And who can't.

Hey Pigs, No I don't cater.... but I do know enough not to leave a brisket sitting out for 4 - 8 hours before putting it in the pit (something you said you do in another thread). I wouldn't eat your BBQ for fear of getting sick.
FATZ may not be making the money you do, but it seems like his Momma taught him how to treat other people. You could take a lesson.
You can tell him he needs to re-think his catering businees, but calling him an idiot was way over the line.[/quote:vjvnvs67] Ovrer the line or not. I'm a idiot. So who cares I make money! Who are you that has no knolage to bag on me?[/quote:vjvnvs67]

"Knolage"???? Speaks a thousand words...................................................................And you had the nerve to call Fatz an idiot???????? Bet he can spell knowledge!

I look at it this way, Fatz is a MAN big enough to admit he needed a few bucks. WE'VE ALL BEEN THERE, AT LEAST THOSE OF US WILLING TO ADMIT IT AND NOT TO BE SO BIG ON OURSELVE'S WE'RE ASHAMED TO DO SO. Whether you make $10.00 or $10,000.00 making BBQ, who in the hell are you to knock someone for needed a few bucks????????????? He's doing something he loves doing, he may not make the money you do but that absolutely doesn't mean you are better than him! Does it??? He wasn't asking for a handout, he was simply trying to sell somethng he obviously doesn't need and he needed a couple bucks. Does that make him a bad business man????? Maybe, maybe not!!!! Who are we to judge him??? But he's still a human being that deserves the same respect as you would want if you needed a couple bucks. Come on Pig's, you gotta lotta knowlege you can share with all of us but you need to think about your integrity first buddy.

I would like to apologize for my drunken ranting and babbling from last night. Too much spare time and too much Jack while the pit is going. I didn't mean to offend Fatz or any one. Sorry.

I hate it when everybody gets along. :hug: For awhile there I thought I was on somebody else's forum.

Please note: If you are drinking and tend to get angry while doing so then stay off my site until you sober up!

This behavior will not be tolerated and drinking is NO excuse for that type of behavior. Proper apologizes aside, it is a direct violation of the rules to personally attack somone like that...I will not tolerate it at all!! Those posts will be deleted and if it warrants, further action will be taken!

Please post responsibly! :idea:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom