20lb bags of 100% Natural Charcoal for $2.99 at Home Depot

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CarolinaQue

Senior Cook
Went by Home Depot for a few things today and also found the 20 lb bags of the 100% Natural Hardwood Briquettes by "The Original Charcoal Company" for $2.99 a bag. I have used this charcoal before and really like it. The binder for it is the sap from Yucca trees and not any petroleum. They provide the same burn time and quality as Kingsford without all of the chemicals.

I was also happy to see that the flags that they sell are made in the U.S.A!

Tim

Re: 20lb bags of 100% Natural Charcoal for $2.99 at Home Dep

CarolinaQue said:
Went by Home Depot for a few things today and also found the 20 lb bags of the 100% Natural Hardwood Briquettes by "The Original Charcoal Company" for $2.99 a bag. I have used this charcoal before and really like it. The binder for it is the sap from Yucca trees and not any petroleum. They provide the same burn time and quality as Kingsford without all of the chemicals.

Tim

thanks for the post, might have to see if my home depot has some of that, great price!

I was surprised yesterday to see that the local Home Depot flier in yesterday's paper did NOT have a charcoal sale. I'll stop by tomorrow and see what's in the store. Thanks Tim.

Re: 20lb bags of 100% Natural Charcoal for $2.99 at Home Dep

CarolinaQue said:

Tim
Tim, did you buy every bag they had? :LOL: I sure would have. Wish I could find a deal as that. Great score.

Pigs,

I bought 8 bags. Didn't want to get carried away you know.

Gordon,

I haven't noticed any sparking? Are we talking about the same stuff?

Tim

jtfisher63 said:
Yeah, I stopped at 21 bags! That was about all I could fit into the back of my Jeep Grand Cherokee. :D

Jason
I'd have made two trips! I have never used the stuff, but I hear it blows Kingsford out of the water. And has a nice evan heat. I sure would like to put it up aginst Hump Briquettes. Wittdog, John Pen and myself get a deal at the Clinton & Baley food termnal, But $2.99 a 20 pounder? Heck yea :!: Kingsford goes as the same Garbage-Q as KRAFT. :LOL: Opps, Got a tub of Loyds in the microwave I have to check on. :LOL: Oh hell I'm out or LP gas. :LOL:

but how does it compare if youre used to lump...its a great price and they have pallet loads of it there...but how does it compare ?

Just picked up 10 bags in Raleigh and they have a ton more. The normal selling price is $5, which isn't too shabby for 20lbs.

Just picked up 10 bags. I think I need more!
Also bought one of those made in the U.S.A. flags :D
Thanks again CQ for the tip 8)

Back
Top Bottom