2008 Wolfe Rub Holiday Menu/Pricing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
12-15lb Whole Smoked Turkey - $65
5-6lb Smoked Turkey Breast - $50
1lb Smoked Maple Fatty" - $10
1lb Smoked Spicy Fatty" - $10
2lb Beef Brisket (sliced) - $20
2lb Grilled London Broil -$25
2lb Slow Smoked Pulled pork - $20
Rack Baby Back Ribs - $20
Rack Spare Ribs - $20
2lb Pulled Chicken (sauced) - $24
2lb Pulled Beef - $20

Everything is delivered vacuum sealed and frozen unless otherwise requested.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
Looks good Larry. But why would I buy spare ribs when I can get baby back ribs for the same price. ;) :roll: ;)

Well I personally prefer the spare to the loin back rib........more meat and flavor. The general public bellieve the hype about 'baby backs' ........

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":1jq4ylnl]Looks good Larry. But why would I buy spare ribs when I can get baby back ribs for the same price. ;) :roll: ;)

Well I personally prefer the spare to the loin back rib........more meat and flavor. The general public bellieve the hype about 'baby backs' ........[/quote:1jq4ylnl]
That's why you should add more dough! Like five bucks more? ;) Just putting it out there. :D

Finney said:
Rag said:
Pretty fair pricing. Does a London broil reheat well?
It reheats great... you'll lose the 'pink' though.

Yep.

The key to reheating any meat, especially lean meats is to just get them warm, NOT hot. Even pulled pork will dry out if over heated.

I've had really good luck with feezing whole butts. Found this by accident and laziness :roll: . Didn' t want to pull it so we froze it whole. Reheated in boiling water in the vacuum bags. Never know difference.

I also give the pulled pork a shot of AJ before sealing them. Makes a huge difference on the reheat. Reheat with the bags sealed except for tiny hole for venting.

Larry,
Good luck.
How much for a brisket sandwich on dark rye, a side of potato salad, a half sour pickle and a cream soda?

Had several request to smoke turkeys and hams for the holidays. Think I will do it this year and if it goes well start the business and charge next year. Even have 4 request for fried turkeys for Thanksgiving. Know some of you might think thats crazy but that's just the way it works in a small town. Some will help with the cost of the grease for the fried turkeys.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom