20 Racks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jack W.

Sous Chef
I haven't been active here for a while so I thought I would venture out of lurker mode with an adventure. I burned off 20 racks of ribs on a new cooker we call "Luci". The ribs were rubbed with Magic Dust. The cooker was fired with Royal Oak lump to heat it up and Kingsford for the long burn. I used hickory, pecan and cherry for flavor. When they were done, they were glazed with Sonny's with a bit of corn syurp added for shine. My wife wanted her's Memphis so I left off the glaze and finished with Paradise Ridge. I served with butter beans and rice, freshly made country white bread and Monster Cookies for dessert. It was a fine day in Chucktown!

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/569199826gYsfnn

Good Q!

Jack

WOW...lots of ribs there, Jack. What's the last picture...obviously the ribs are wrapped...but what are they in...looks like an old pop refridge. :D

Nice job Jack, ribs look great. If you're gonna fire it up you might as well cook some meat. :LOL:

Greg Rempe said:
WOW...lots of ribs there, Jack. What's the last picture...obviously the ribs are wrapped...but what are they in...looks like an old pop refridge. :D

Actually, it's a LeBleu cooler. Working for the devil has it's rewards. :twisted:

Back
Top Bottom