12lb Packer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Larry Wolfe said:
I forgot to mention, Reverend Marvins is good in beans as well! I took a big can of Bush's original beans, mixed approx. 1/4 cup of each of Rev's hot & Ketchup and about 2 TBS of Wolfe Rub. Simmered for about 30 minutes, turned out pretty good. Had I added some kind of meat, onions, bell peppers, etc., they would have been much better.

Maybe a little bit of the point all chopped up!

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":3r0uqf3g]I forgot to mention, Reverend Marvins is good in beans as well! I took a big can of Bush's original beans, mixed approx. 1/4 cup of each of Rev's hot & Ketchup and about 2 TBS of Wolfe Rub. Simmered for about 30 minutes, turned out pretty good. Had I added some kind of meat, onions, bell peppers, etc., they would have been much better.

Maybe a little bit of the point all chopped up![/quote:3r0uqf3g]

Nick I actually did have some of the point in the beans. I was off and consumed some beer yesterday and my mind wasn't thinking right! The beans were even better today for lunch. I think the Reverend Marvins is what really made them taste great!!

Bill The Grill Guy said:
I'd eat it. Just wish I got an invitation to dinner some time.

Look here you Chevy driving POS! I told you, you don't need an invitation! My door's open Fireboy!

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":3k7qm1vg]I'd eat it. Just wish I got an invitation to dinner some time.

Look here you Chevy driving POS! I told you, you don't need an invitation! My door's open Fireboy![/quote:3k7qm1vg]

I think someone needs a nap.

Bill The Grill Guy said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":3pykta3p][quote="Bill The Grill Guy":3pykta3p]I'd eat it. Just wish I got an invitation to dinner some time.

Look here you Chevy driving POS! I told you, you don't need an invitation! My door's open Fireboy![/quote:3pykta3p]

I think someone needs a nap.[/quote:3pykta3p]

Damn I was just being nice. You're acting like Greg just dissed you on the podcast.........................AGAIN!!! :lcry: :lmao: :lcry: :lmao: :lcry: :lmao:

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":3bqqwf8t][quote="Larry Wolfe":3bqqwf8t][quote="Bill The Grill Guy":3bqqwf8t]I'd eat it. Just wish I got an invitation to dinner some time.

Look here you Chevy driving POS! I told you, you don't need an invitation! My door's open Fireboy![/quote:3bqqwf8t]

I think someone needs a nap.[/quote:3bqqwf8t]

Damn I was just being nice. You're acting like Greg just dissed you on the podcast.........................AGAIN!!! :lcry: :lmao: :lcry: :lmao: :lcry: :lmao:[/quote:3bqqwf8t]

:pop: :pop: :pop: :lcry: :pop: :lmao: :pop: :pop: :pop: :lcry: :pop: :lmao: :pop: :pop: :pop: :lcry: :pop: :lmao: :pop: :pop: :pop: :lcry: :pop: :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom