Baby Brisket is still going......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
I love making meals out of leftover's! I had a little brisket and a little mac and cheese leftover. At first I was going to make chili with the brisket.

So I decided to make kinda sorta 'Chili Mac'

Added the brisket to on can of enchilada sauce and let simmer until falling about, roughly 30 minutes.
img_246242_0_1bc51b3324f316aebdbb1fc92a349b4a.jpg

Time to add the mac n cheese.
img_246242_1_77c37f8c5d6746864bd3f01beb578bda.jpg

img_246242_2_ddc7e5a98a99ac45e0c0c40146b0d898.jpg

Time to eat. This was pretty darn good if I may say myself!
img_246242_3_3e2397e3fe59d05e2bedc60ad9473c6a.jpg

Topped with a bit of mexiblend cheese and chips on the side.
img_246242_3_3e2397e3fe59d05e2bedc60ad9473c6a.jpg

img_246242_5_6e7f0292737f9d7489e7e572976eebc8.jpg

Had to add some extra heat to mine!
img_246242_6_4e6f182207b6853c3828745cc1f903ae.jpg

Looks good. Ditch the Texas Pete. That junk is made in Cincinatti or some other godforsaken place. Franks taste a lot mo betta. Course real testosterone laden manly men only eat Sirriachi sauce..uh rah. Now cant find any fault on the sauce. The Warden whipped up some enchiladas using Old El Paso sauce just the other evening. Was muy bueno.

bigwheel said:
Looks good. Ditch the Texas Pete. That junk is made in Cincinatti or some other godforsaken place. Franks taste a lot mo betta. Course real testosterone laden manly men only eat Sirriachi sauce..uh rah. Now cant find any fault on the sauce. The Warden whipped up some enchiladas using Old El Paso sauce just the other evening. Was muy bueno.

"I'm your Huckleberry", let me correct you kind sir. Texas Pete is made in Winston Salem, North Carolina. I like Texas Pete, Franks and Crystal, whichever is on sale is what I buy. Love Sriracha too, but gotta keep that to moderation or I start singing Johnny Cash.......and it burned burned burned, like a ring of fire, like a ring of fire.

Larry Wolfe said:
bigwheel said:

"I'm your Huckleberry", let me correct you kind sir. Texas Pete is made in Winston Salem, North Carolina. I like Texas Pete, Franks and Crystal, whichever is on sale is what I buy. Love Sriracha too, but gotta keep that to moderation or I start singing Johnny Cash.......and it burned burned burned, like a ring of fire, like a ring of fire.

That makes it a yankee thing in BW's mind! :LOL:

Well since those yankees from the Carolinas are so proud of their culinary heritage why dont they call the nasty stuff Carolina Pete? Why do they want to give Texas a bad reputation? This could start the War of Northern Aggression all over again.

Whats this again stuff? We have just took a break in the action for a while..intermission..half time etc.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom