Wittdog Sausage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Uncle Bubba

Executive Chef
Got some Polish sausage from Wittdog for Christmas dinner and New Years. Great stuff. For New Years I did a pork butt and sauerkraut with about 2lbs of sausage and some potatoes and cooked it for about 9 hours. That's good eating. Great job Dave, Lynn, D, and Mikey! ;)

oompappy..that was a good one...
as for Bruce..I was supposed to bring him some....but forgot I guess he hasn't gotten over it
Thanks for the kind words Bubba

Jealous.....me? Not gotten over it...gotten over what?
1.gif
15.gif
25.gif

If it makes you feel any better Bruce...I paid(a fair price) for mine. Besides, miserable bastards like Witt and me tend to stick together. ;)

I'll sell you some Slovaceks. :roll:

Uncle Bubba said:
If it makes you feel any better Bruce...I paid(a fair price) for mine. Besides, miserable bastards like Witt and me tend to stick together. ;)

Great, knowing your track record that should arrive just in time to grill them up for my 4th of July party. :LOL: :LOL:

Bruce B said:
[quote="Uncle Bubba":2kyfw1j8]If it makes you feel any better Bruce...I paid(a fair price) for mine. Besides, miserable bastards like Witt and me tend to stick together. ;)

Great, knowing your track record that should arrive just in time to grill them up for my 4th of July party. :LOL: :LOL:[/quote:2kyfw1j8]

Some of us actually work. :roll: ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom