Smokehouse Jerky video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wittdog

Master Chef
Mikey and me did up a quick video of the smokehouse in operation….My computer has been down for a few weeks but I’ve still been smoking and cooking….This is just a short clip of what the smokehouse looks like and how the electric works…I’ll try to take more video as the jerky progresses…Like I said in the video I still need to work out a few kinks with the smoke delivery system with should be addressed soon…other than that the electric is a joy to use…..
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DL7Kl2JMQuw"> </param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DL7Kl2JMQuw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> </embed> </object>

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
Great video Dave. I like MJ's hat. Guess it's ok to run on electric as to gas???
:LOL: Looks great! Nice job. :D
Yeah I'm not doing Q on it...and I never had a sig talking about traditional Q :P :LOL:

Thanks stogie I've seen the pics before..nice website...
Seeing how the smokehouse was a union job that ran over budget :LOL:
when I get some more $ I'll probably get some more grates from the sausagemaker and use some wooden blocks as spacers..or I've seen rectangular grill toppers that are as cheap as the round ones.
BTW I'm hope I'm going to be able to load that smokehouse up with some sausage soon

A JB hole ?? :LOL: :LOL:
You forgot something......5 foot stilts so it sticks out above the snow in the winter.
Whoops...I got the urge to go poop all of a sudden. :LOL:

Rag said:
A JB hole ?? :LOL: :LOL:
You forgot something......5 foot stilts so it sticks out above the snow in the winter.
Whoops...I got the urge to go poop all of a sudden. :LOL:
Hahahahahaha! :LOL: Thats what I was thinking, better not cut out a half moon on that one. If I build one here my neighbors might get the wrong idea! :shock:
Awesome job Witt!
15lbs of jerky? That is not gonna last very long! Not with those growing boys!

Glad to see ya got it workin, You may have to foce cool air in using a varible speed fan. Looks like the elements fan is causing a positive pressure inside the house. Due to that the ball valve idea may not work...

007bond-jb said:
Glad to see ya got it workin, You may have to foce cool air in using a varible speed fan. Looks like the elements fan is causing a positive pressure inside the house. Due to that the ball valve idea may not work...
Ok if not I can always just toss a small hot plate with some chips inside the house to ...Thanks again for everyones help

You inspired my Brother to build one. Almost identicle except his is on casters. Between you both there will be no kinks left to handle.!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom