More Sausage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Finished pics of the smoked Polish Sausage…I really need to remember that the max is 15lbs I got a lot nicer of a finished product and a real nice color this time around…

wittdog that some nice looking sausage. how is the flover to use thanthe store bought. I know i'm starting somethig hear but i need to know.lol

The Missing Link said:
wittdog that some nice looking sausage. how is the flover to use thanthe store bought. I know i'm starting somethig hear but i need to know.lol
IMHO the flavor is much better than the store bought stuff....it's more like getting it at and old fashioned butcher shop...where it's made fresh..the flavor just explodes...you can also "tweek" the basic recipes so that they are more to your liking....for example in the summertime I add some cayanee pepper to my Smoked Sausage...I like the heat level hotter when I'm grilling them...or you can add more or less garlic..or marjorium...make them more smokey than the store bought...

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
Dave: Did you use the 1/2 inch plate? Or grind it with the horn spacer in place. Great looking stuff indeed! [smilie=a_bravo.gif]
For the fresh I used the horn spacer....the fat kinda got gummed up some so I just cut it at the plate..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom