Capacolla

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
cleglue said:
Looking good Witt.

I'm having problems with the thumbnails when I click to see the larger pictures. It is taking forever to load. Is anyone else having a problem with imageshack today? Usually they load quickly.

It is working ok here.

I did have issues pic tiger and webshots.

cleglue said:
Looking good Witt.

I'm having problems with the thumbnails when I click to see the larger pictures. It is taking forever to load. Is anyone else having a problem with imageshack today? Usually they load quickly.

Me too, taking forever.

Capacola’s done…took forever for some reason……but the results are good…it’s very tasty…I need to tweak the recipe some…but it’s very good and a great start…we will see what Mr. pen has to say bout it…

Lunch with the Pens…

I like the smoke selection and the amount...one pan of apple and cherry...for my tastes it could have used more heat...for most normal people it was fine..there is another layer of capa under the veggies..

Nick Prochilo said:
That's the finest looking sandwich I ever saw!

And tasty to boot !! I thought the capicolla was perfect..The royal sammys we had were awesome. Company was good as always and we even got a goody bag to take home...

Oh yea, and there was beer..

7:58am, first thing I see in the morning....great looking sandwich Dave, somehow this oat meal just ain't cutting it now.

Back
Top Bottom