A couple beef sausage-da pics!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hillbilly1

Sous Chef
Well, was midnight when fianlly got it outa the smoker. That door is sure raisin cane with the temp control! The cooler it got last night the harder it was keep my temps up.

Got em done anywho.

img_216936_0_c968a12cfd2bdd59c27fbc8879a331b5.jpg

Outa the smoker an inta a cool shower an ready fer the ice box.

img_216936_1_3e95ea540b1dadb81f5384ef1a7f6aa9.jpg

Here be on a the big sticks a jalepeno/onion beef sausage. Did some in hog casin an some in the big sticks. Man I do like this stuff! Ya could say it is addictin! Nice bit a heat an spice without bein obnoxious. I be makin more a this!

It's all vac bagged an headin fer the freezer now.

The seasonin mix be one we will offer fer sale one day when we get the sausage co up an runin, but, I'd say the one bigwheel got would be similar. Otherwise it just be a beef sausage, added in japs (about 7 average size ones fer me) an onions (half a medium one) ta taste (fresh) an cure. Smoked bought 8 hours till a internal a 155°.

Nice. Sausages is something I’ve been doing a lot lately. Being a purest, I’ve been wanted to get one of dem machines to stuff my own. What’s the going rate on a sausage stuffing machine?

Got a 5Lb Lem one, Vertical, ain't sure just what them go fer now, more en what I paid fer mine, but I'd guess $125 dollars would buy ya one easy nough. Well worth the money if yer gonna do any sausage atall.

Wouldn't wanna do it no other way.

Shoot! That's cheeper than my meat slicer. Dang another hobby for my wife to b@*%h about!
I'm doen it! Thanks for the influance.

Tri Tip said:
Nice. Sausages is something I’ve been doing a lot lately. Being a purest, I’ve been wanted to get one of dem machines to stuff my own. What’s the going rate on a sausage stuffing machine?

Look here kids. I've posted this about 1/2 dozen times. You won't find a bucket stuffer cheaper than this.

http://grizzly.com/products/5-lb-Vertic ... r-SS/H6252

Back
Top Bottom