Hello from new member BBQMyWay - Page 4 - BBQ Central

Go Back   BBQ Central > Corporate Administration > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Old 12-12-2008, 06:49 AM   #31
BBQ NOOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwheel
Well everything is mo bigga and betta in Texas as everybody knows. At the fancy Golf course down at Runaway Bay (Wise County) they had a team of little cuties run around on their little likker cart each each day trying to find thirsty folks. It was real interesting as we lived on the edge of the 14 th Fairway and the thang was L shaped so the perfect shot be to knock it over my house. Whew that was like living in a war zone. I wondered why them big pieces of plywood on posts was sitting in the blocking position for all the windows which faced the Tee box. I figgered it out quick One special hazzard on that hole was my 80 year old Mama who lived with us. She would watch the backyard like a hawk and anytime she seen a golf ball in the yard she would grab it and run in the house. If you was playing a threesome or foursome and the ball landed in our yard you could kiss it good bye. She axed me one day.."Do you ever like to play that game? If so I got some of them thangs they use." With that she leads me to her big chest of drawers in her bedroom and pulls at this big bottom drawer where it is filled to near overflowing with golf balls. If I had been thinking straight I shoulda sold em. They worth about a buck each I think.

bigwheel

bigwheel
They do that at the Gentelmens Clubs in Canada...on there golf outings[/quote][/quote]

So that's where my golf ball went!!!

Dave

BBQMyWay is offline   Reply With Quote