Charcoal Neophite Here - BBQ Central

Go Back   BBQ Central > Corporate Administration > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Old 06-13-2015, 10:51 AM   #1
BBQ NOOB

Charcoal Neophite Here

Hi, Y'all!! I am brand, spanking new to this forum, I joined because I really want the sage advice of those who are here. While I am new here, I am not new to grilling, having smoked briskets, done salmon on a cedar plank, among the normal steaks, roasts, chops, seafood and veggies.

However, my experience is only with gas grills; specifically a Ducane and a Charbroil with a TEC infrared unit (JUNQUE).

So here I am, wanting to learn, looking for advice and looking forward to great grilling!

steveyacht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2015, 07:17 PM   #2
BBQ NOOB

Just joined a couple minutes ago. I just can't get enough smoked, succulent pork, chicken and fish from my Big Green Egg. Then again I went through about half a dozen Webers before I discovered Egging. I'm looking for marinades, rubs and smoking advice from you guys. If you're like me, you have at least twice as many taste buds as regular people. So slow smoked meats are what makes your taste buds go wild with pleasure. So whoop 'em on me. Your recipes and advice that is. I'm all ears. (And taste buds).
Smokesalot is offline   Reply With Quote