Whole Pig - How do you charge?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
G

You should get $20 a head with a few sides. Or More I say.

NICE!!!!!!!

Looks very good man

Hey Beach Bummer. I see you competed at Chesapeake Jubilee. I was there and got killed but had a great time.

Howdy

[smilie=a_whyme.gif] Why are you asking what to charge when the deal is done? Just wondering :? To answer your question. $20.00 per butt, $275.00 for the hog cook. (plus the cost of the hog and add 20%) On sight add $75.00. All my gigs are High profile folk. :LOL:

I'm getting $1,800 friday for 100 people and again on Sat for another $1,800

If I had your money, Mike, I'd throw mine away.
What all are you supplying with your pig cook?

I'm just starting so you don't want my money. Starting a company is wierd cus when you start and are make NO money you have to spend tons of it.

Now, it's time to start to recoop some of that start up money and get established and not go belly up the first year and to start actually making my partner and I some money.

Since I started this company I have paid me an average of $335.00 a month. hahahaha That is sad but true.

The business will be a strong one quickly and things will pick up.

I also live near Washington DC where everything is more and there are also less BBQ men in my area then say Texas or Carolinas.

I'm also not cheap or cheaper than anyone. Why? Cus mine is better. A good Rest. Rib or piece Chicken is a "7" [700]at a competion. I had Ribs in DC that were a 986 and I was only 10th!

Good luck guys and thanks for the comments.

He said reasonable! Of course you serve hand massaged Japanese
pork. Can you believe there's pigs getting massaged for free over
there and here in America I have to pay for it!

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
Guess I have to raze my prices! :shock:

Well, I AIN'T gonna lower my price so ya might want to. If yer Q is good good folks will pay.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom