Trailer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hey Bluz, when ya get it all figured out, let me know, I've been thinking about one but I ain't exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer, lmao. Good luck buddy.

I've had a 'open' air trailer with a sink. storage cabniet grill/smoker servin area & all for doin outside band partys i'll find the pics & put em up......

Well I aint neva figgerd out if somebody wants to vend why not start out with a cheap old Motor Home. It work much mo betta than a trailer. Its already got most of the stuff which will need to be added to the trailer to make it functional..plust you can sleep in it wash hands..make poo etc. I can have a vending window put in mine for 150 bucks last I checked. I already got the SS triple sinks sitting where the dinette used to be. If I wasnt so lazy I could put it to work. All the health goons demanded was everything be painted with washable paint and all bedding be removed..slick floors etc. Course the stumbling block is the Commercial Commisary they demand a person use. Thats why there is so many outlaws out there doing catering gigs vending etc..at least around these parts.

bigwheel

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom