Street festivals

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nick Prochilo said:
Don't change the platter to $6.50. Then you will be scrowganing for change all day! If they don't buy it at $7, they won't buy it at $6.50

Congrats Nick! That may be the worst spelling error I have ever seen on a forum! ;) It took me 2 minutes to figure out what you were saying! "scrounging!" ;)

Bill, I would pay that much...it's about right for what they charge here for tri tip and PP sandwiches. The guy charges 5 bucks.

The guy here who does the BBQ vending also sells jalapeño poppers for $5/8 pieces...they sell well. Piece of chicken and jalapeño wrapped with bacon, like a little bacon pillow and then skewered. Worth the try once or twice.

Woodman said:
Nick Prochilo said:
Don't change the platter to $6.50. Then you will be scrowganing for change all day! If they don't buy it at $7, they won't buy it at $6.50

Congrats Nick! That may be the worst spelling error I have ever seen on a forum! ;) It took me 2 minutes to figure out what you were saying! "scrounging!" ;)

4.gif

Woodman said:
Nick Prochilo said:

I try to please ALL people! And some are ONLY looking for mistakes, so I have to please them too!

Nick Prochilo said:
Woodman said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":2l8day4x]Don't change the platter to $6.50. Then you will be scrowganing for change all day! If they don't buy it at $7, they won't buy it at $6.50

I try to please ALL people! And some are ONLY looking for mistakes, so I have to please them too![/quote:2l8day4x]

Thank you for your continued support! :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom