Starting already!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Woodman1

Executive Chef
Well, this is good. I just got an enquiry for a wedding for 300-350 down in Amish country (Wayne County) for July 18! Depending on what they want on the menu (if they want ribs and chicken) I may need to enlist the help of Uncle Bubba on this one. You up for doing a joint cook if I need you Bubba?

That's great! Always nice when thins start ta work out. We startin a small catein business to. Been keepin it small, sell a few pounds a meat here an there, do a graditaion an such. Startin ta pick up speed, got some fellers interested in us puttin on a game feed.

Good luck on yer job!

Hope them Amish are mo bigga tippers than them other churchy type folks. Course if cooking in Amish Country don't mean you are cooking for Amishes right?

bigwheel

That's a big job Dave. Better give Kevin a call on this one. Just can't see ya going solo on this deal. And after all, Bubba is the most easy guy to get along with and is a expert in customer relations. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
That's a big job Dave. Better give Kevin a call on this one. Just can't see ya going solo on this deal. And after all, Bubba is the most easy guy to get along with and is a expert in customer relations. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Yeah...he's quite the people person. :LOL: :LOL:

bigwheel said:
Hope them Amish are mo bigga tippers than them other churchy type folks. Course if cooking in Amish Country don't mean you are cooking for Amishes right?

bigwheel

They is probably Mennonite. Guy's name is Miller, but he contacted me via e-mail. That tells me he is Mennonite. Don't usually get a tip, so, as long as he pays me! By the way, hop ya had a happy birthday there Jeff! Woodman

Bruce B said:
[quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":456uo5x5]That's a big job Dave. Better give Kevin a call on this one. Just can't see ya going solo on this deal. And after all, Bubba is the most easy guy to get along with and is a expert in customer relations. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Yeah...he's quite the people person. :LOL: :LOL:[/quote:456uo5x5]

When you're good...you're good. I get paid daily to be nice to people who I have to be nice to and my feedback and results are extremely positive. I just don't have to be nice to anyone here, even though I am sometimes.

You two retards have a lot of room... :roll:

Yes Dave, give me a call.

Uncle Bubba said:
[quote="Bruce B":gnpmoeo6][quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":gnpmoeo6]That's a big job Dave. Better give Kevin a call on this one. Just can't see ya going solo on this deal. And after all, Bubba is the most easy guy to get along with and is a expert in customer relations. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Yeah...he's quite the people person. :LOL: :LOL:[/quote:gnpmoeo6]

When you're good...you're good. I get paid daily to be nice to people who I have to be nice to and my feedback and results are extremely positive. I just don't have to be nice to anyone here, even though I am sometimes.

You two retards have a lot of room... :roll:

Yes Dave, give me a call.[/quote:gnpmoeo6]

RETARDS......somebody get a rope!
2.gif

Well Woody you have done much mo of this kinda heinous activity than me so kindly ignore my ramblings if they aint applicable. Get at least half the money up front. If they stiff you on the other half you done covered the groceries and a bunch of other expunses which would have flew out the the winder if they screw you outta both halves. Just trying to cover all the bases here. Thanks for B day greeting. I had a great one. Got a new cap and a piece of tail..they was both too big.

bigwheel

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom