Small Catering Job On Saturday.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tri Tip

Head Chef
Did a small catering gig this past weekend. Basically I do gigs 200 or less mainly word of mouth. Mostly friends, co-workers, family’s co-workers etc. It's mainly to raise funds for my competition habit. The menu was pulled pork sandwiches with slaw, chicken, mashed potatoes and some other appetizers. The owner of the house had requested a Tri Tip so I cooked one up special for him. Here are some picts.

1am

And back to bed!

Red Oak and Mesquite Lump

More Mesquite.

Very nice. I've been wanting a Cambro for a few years now......and I still don't have one. I just sent my wife an email giving her an idea for my b-day!

Great looking cook. I probably wouldn't make it to work half the time I I had a couple of taps at my disposal.

Shores said:
Very nice. I've been wanting a Cambro for a few years now......and I still don't have one. I just sent my wife an email giving her an idea for my b-day!

We got a few. Makes delivering bbq to small catering jobs a snap! I never cook sholder, brisket etc on cite. If it's a big job I re-heat on cite while I'm cooken chicken. Otherwise I bring it hot and pull it there. Good luck with the misses. I remember when I brought one home and she said "You paid #@*% for that" !!!!!

Fine looking eats. Would definitely invest in a coupla Cambrios if I happen to lose my mind and get into catering. Acemart had some Rubbermaid Brand of those thangs a few years back. Rubbermaid dont make no junk last I checked and believe they was the cheapest at the time. Carlilse brand is cheap too. That is a purty bad rip off for an upright plastic ice chest.

bigwheel

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom